What information do we get and for what purposes?
If a User visits the Portal or uses some of our Services, we can record in particular the following information:
- IP address – it is the address of the PC which is sent automatically to our server when the browser of the User requests displaying our website;
- Information on the browser type used by the User – like the IP address, this information is sent automatically;
- Information stated in the certificate used by the User to sign the document or the validity of which is verified by our Service on User´s demand – electronic certificates are processed by us for due functioning of our Services, their improvement and for the purpose of protecting our rights and interests protected by the law;
- Electronic documents that are uploaded by the User to our server through the website – they are processed by us for due functioning of our Services and their improvement;
- Information from Google Analytics – our website uses the Google Analytics service, which allows us to identify how our website is used by Users (they identify the number of visits, from what website the User got to our website, etc.). This information is transmitted to the Google company and is available to us in anonymized form.
How do we use recorded information?
Apart from information obtained through Google Analytics, the data of our Users are not provided or disclosed by us to third parties unless expressly required by a legal regulation. We also do not publish or transmit any data obtained to non-EU countries.
Electronic documents that a User uploads or creates as part of the request for provision of our Services, including signed electronic documents, are processed by us for the purpose of providing and improving these Services. We keep them for a maximum period of 14 days after they are uploaded by Users for the purpose of possible identification of issues and troubleshooting with respect to our Services.
We keep the information of our Users for a reasonably long period of time or for as long as the obligation is imposed on us by relevant legal regulations.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the User's browser when he / she uses our website. We use them to improve the functionality of our website and services, to customize them to the User as well as to determine statistics on their use.
On the Portal we use the following cookies:
- Configuration cookie – allows our Service to remember which certificate was selected by the User for signing so that the User doesn´t need to make this selection every time he / she creates an electronic signature,
- Session cookies – allow the basic functionality of this Portal and Services,
- Google Analytics cookies – they are third-party cookies (of Google) that help us to identify how users are using our website, in particular, the number of visitors, the sites visited by them and the time they spent there.
When the User uses our website and Services (after being informed of the cookies), he / she agrees that we will store the above-mentioned cookies in the User's browser and that we will access the information in these cookies when he / she visits our website again.
The User has the right at any time to change the decision in the following ways:
- By setting the browser - the User can set his / her browser so that the websites he / she visits cannot store some or any cookies to their browser. The manner in which the User can change these cookie settings depends on their browser type - more information can be found in the user guide of the specific browser. By disabling the storage of cookies, however, the cookies which are already stored in the browser will not be deleted and it is necessary to delete them directly from the browser.
- By using Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on – installation of this add-on into the browser by the User will prevent his / her data from being used by Google Analytics. The tool is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If the User decides to disable the storage of cookies or if their usage is prevented otherwise, some parts of our website or some Services may not work properly.
On 12th of October 2016